Tower T10049GRP Belle 3KW 1.2L Jug Kettle - Graphite
Add a sprinkle of elegance to your kitchen with this beautiful Belle jug kettle made by the trusty Tower brand. Featuring enchanting curves wrapped around a gorgeous graphite-coloured exterior, its Parisian design pairs well with any home.
Complemented by a host of modern features, this kettle uses rapid boil technology to make hot drinks faster, meaning it’s perfect for the morning rush! For practicality, the large 1.5 litre capacity makes up to 6 cups per use, and a water level indicator window helps you make the exact serving size needed without wasting expensive energy.
Set on a 360 degree base, this kettle presents an easy pull up lid for simple refills, while the removable filter produces hygienic pours with low maintenance. Plus, for added peace of mind, the automatic shut-off and boil dry protection ensures added safety.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid Boil Technology– There’ll be less waiting around for your cuppa, perfect for the morning rush.
- Boil Dry Protection– Automatically switches the power off when water levels are detected to be low enough to potentially cause damage.
- 1.5L Capacity– Makes up to 6 cups from one fill, perfect for large families and serving guests.
- 360° Swivel Base– Allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction, offering convenience for both left and right handed users.
- Viewing Window– Easily see the water level for making the exact number of servings desired.
- Detachable filter– Ensures every pour is fresh, for good hygiene and great taste.
- Cord storage– Keeps your countertop tidy and prevents cable tangles.
- Pull Up Lid– Easy access for refills.
- Dimensions: H24.55 x W22.15 x D16.4cm
- Guarantee: 1 year supplier, 2 year manufacturer
- Colour: Grey and Silver
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Power: 3000W
- Weight: 1.33kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.