Tower T10052GRY Empire 3KW 1.7L Jug Kettle - Grey
- Reviews (2)
Elevate your kitchen with this kettle’s striking Empire pattern, presented in a grey finish with bronze accents inspired by Art Deco design in the 20’s. Featuring a 1.7 litre capacity and powered by a 3kW motor, this kettle brews hot beverages more efficiently thanks to the rapid-boil system, making it ideal for families and those with frequent visitors.
Offering practicality with convenient design elements, the Empire kettle has an easy pull-up lid for effortless refills, and its water level window lets you view the contents remaining inside. Plus, this kettle is set on a 360 degree base, which means both left or right handed users will find it easy to connect for boiling.
For low maintenance, the removable filter keeps prevents limescale and keeps your cuppa’s tasting fresh, while the automatic shut-off and boil dry protection features provide safety and peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- 3KW Rapid Boil– Enjoy your favourite beverages faster and boil 1 cup in under 45 seconds, saving you time during the morning rush.
- Generous 1.7L Capacity– Boils up to 7 cups of water at once, great for serving family and friends at once.
- Water Viewing Window– Easily see the water level for accurate portion sizes.
- Boil-Dry Protection and Auto Shut-Off– Ensures optimum safety with convenience to maintain your kettle’s performance.
- Cord storage– Hides the power cord to leave your countertop tidier and it’s perfect for storing your toaster neatly against the wall.
- 360 Degree Swivel Base– Great for left and right handed users.
- LED indicator light– Illuminates during boil, helping with visibility in rooms that have low lighting.
- Dimensions: H22 x W15.8 x D26.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Grey
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 1.08kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.