Tower T10066BLK Cavaletto 1.7L 3KW Jug Kettle - Black and Rose Gold
Perfect for the morning rush, this Tower Cavaletto jug kettle features 3kW rapid boiling for pouring a cuppa in less than 45 seconds. Its eye-catching design will look great in your kitchen too! Signature rose gold accents complement its matte black finish for an elegant and stylish appliance.
The large 1.7 litre capacity can deliver up to 7 cups from a single boil, meaning family and friends can be served at once. Includes a detachable limescale filter for easy cleaning, and the anti-slip feet give added stability to sit on your kitchen worktop with fewer accidents. What’s more, the clever boil dry protection and auto shut-off functions are in place as safety measures for added peace of mind. The 360-degree swivel base adds practicality for left and right handed users, and the large viewing window means you’ll know when it's time to refill the tank.
Features and Benefits
- Cordless Design– There’s no restriction with where you can move whilst holding this kettle, so serving and refilling is easy.
- Powerful 3000W Motor– Delivers fast boiling, so there’s less waiting around for your cuppa.
- 360° Rotational Base– Allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction, offering convenience for both left and right handed users.
- Automatic and manual on/off switch– Saves electricity, ensuring the power is always switched off when the boil has ended.
- Removable Filter– Keeps every pour clean for fresh tasting hot drinks, and it’s easy to detach for limescale removal.
- Water Level Window– Easily see the water levels for making the desired number of servings.
- Concealed Heating Element– This neat design prevents the kettle furring up with limescale.
- Dimensions: H24.1 x W21.2 x D15.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 year supplier, 2 year manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Weight: 1.13kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.