Tower T11005 Digital 650W Bread Maker - Silver
- Reviews (7)
Treat yourself to a freshly-baked loaf using this compact digital break maker whenever you fancy indulging in some tasty carbs.
Boasting 19 pre-set programmes, you'll be able to bake a mouth-watering variety of bread right away with minimal effort required. Whether you like white, medium or dark, an adjustable crust control allows you to get just the right consistency to match your taste perfectly. Ensuring the bread is ready when you are, the keep warm function will leave your loaf feeling freshly-heated for up to 60 minutes.
Features and Benefits
- 19 Pre-set functions– Offers variety to make delicious loaves and many other tasty treats.
- Adjustable Crust control– Whether you like white, medium or dark bread, you’ll be able to choose the right consistency for your exact preference.
- Removable Non-Stick Bowl– Leaves less mess and makes cleaning easier.
- Pause Function– Helps with time management, you can come back to baking later in order to fit it around your schedule.
- Back up system– Provides 15 minutes of power to allow the appliance to continue baking during sudden power failures.
- Keep warm function– Ensures your loaf will stay hot likes it’s just left the oven, for up to 60 minutes.
- Dimensions: H31 x W34.5 x D24.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 500g/750g/1000g
- Power: 650W
- Weight: 6.3kg
- 1 x Tower Bread Maker
- 1 x Measuring Cup
- 1 x Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Hook
- 1 x Non-Stick Bowl
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.