Tower T12055 1000W 1.6L Soup Maker and 500ml Flask - Silver
This Tower soup maker with flask is a quick and easy way to make a nice healthy soup to take with you on-the-go for lunch or dinner. The whole family can enjoy a delicious meal together thanks to the large 1.6 litre capacity, suitable for serving up to 4-6 portions per use.
Quiet in its operation, the stainless steel blade and powerful 1000W heater both blends and heats vegetables or other ingredients, allowing you to effortlessly produce smooth or chunky soups, and even baby food for ultimate versatility. The LED control panel offers an easy to use interface, letting you choose your desired settings at the touch of a button. Includes a 500ml flask for taking to work or a day out hiking.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-One– Blends and heats ingredients in one handy appliance.
- Versatile Cooking– Achieve many different textures to meet everyone’s preference, such as chunky soups, smooth soups, and even baby food.
- 1.6L Capacity– Makes 4-6 portions, perfect for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Stainless Steel Jug and Blade– Offers durability and precision for effortless blending for many years to come, and they can easily be washed clean.
- Intelligent Control System– Prevents burning for safety and added peace of mind.
- LED Control Panel– Allows you to navigate and select the settings with ease.
- 500ml Flask– Keep your delicious soup hot whilst on-the-go, it’s perfect for taking with you for lunch at work or a camping trip.
- Dimensions: H33 x W16 x D19cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 1.6L
- Power: 1000W
- Weight: 2.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.