Tower T16032SLT Infinity Stone 3.5L Slow Cooker - Grey
Create healthy, hearty meals with this stunning retro style Infinity Stone Slow Cooker. Featuring a slate grey finish with chrome details, it will sit elegantly in your kitchen. Not only does this handy cooking appliance look premium but it performs brilliantly too! Offering 3 heat settings and a large 3.5 litre capacity, you’ll be well equipped to serve a variety of delicious dishes for up to a family of 5. The keep warm function ensures your food is ready to serve when you get home from work, while the glass lid with cool touch handle allows for more comfortable cooking. Non-slip feet provide added stability on the countertop, while the removable pot makes the cooker easy to clean after use.
Features and Benefits
- 3.5L capacity– Serves up to 5 portions.
- Removable pot– Highly practical for serving and easy cleaning.
- 3 Heat settings with keep warm function– Cooks a variety of foods and enables members of large households or guests at parties to dish up food at different times.
- Non-slip feet– Provides stability on the countertop for added safety.
- Tempered glass lid with cool touch handle– Makes for safe and easy food monitoring without disrupting the cooking process.
- Dimensions: H36 x W27.5 x D22.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Grey
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Power: 210W
- Weight: 4.05kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.