Tower T20036MNB Cavaletto 850W 2 Slice Toaster - Blue
Collaborating midnight blue with rose gold tones, this Cavaletto 2 slice toaster injects a splash of colour as well as practicality into your breakfast routine. The defrost, reheat and cancel options put you in control of the toasting cycle, so you can warm up your snacks or toast straight from the freezer. Make each slice personal too, by choosing from the 6 browning controls you can select your preferred toasting taste and texture. The removable crumb tray captures any excess crumbs to make for an easy breakfast clean-up, while the integrated cord storage keeps your countertop surface free from a trailing wire.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel Housing– Durable, stylish and easy to clean.
- 6 Browning Settings– Gives you greater control to make the perfect slice of toast for your taste preference.
- Defrost, Reheat and Cancel Functions– Offers convenience with tastier results, you can toast bread straight from the freezer, reheat when it’s cold and cancel if you’re in a rush.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent your countertop getting messy and it’s easy to empty straight into the bin.
- Cord storage– Hides the power cord to leave your countertop tidier and it’s perfect for storing your toaster neatly against the wall.
- Anti-Slip Feet– Keeps the appliance securely positioned to prevent accidents.
- Dimensions: H19.6 x W18.8 x D27.1cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Blue and Rose Gold
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Power: 850W
- Weight: 1.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.