Tower Vortx T17066BLK 1.8L Manual Air Fryer - Black
The Tower Vortx T17066BLK 1.8L Manual Air Fryer cuts down calories from all of your fried favourites, giving you the same traditional flavour with significantly less fat. With only a little or no oil the enhanced airflow creates a crispy texture as it fries across a range of food.
It’s also very easy to clean, as the pull out drawer and removable inner cooking basket require just a simple hand wash to maintain the same great cooking performance with each and every use. It’s the ideal kitchen appliance if you want to make your meals quicker, better and save energy.
Features and Benefits
- Vortx Technology – Rapidly circulates air over the food to get crispier results.
- Temperature control – Let’s you adjust to the perfect temperature for your food.
- 30 Minute Timer – Tracks your cooking progress, allowing you to get on with other tasks.
- Easy to clean – Requires just a simple hand wash for ultimate ease.
- Dimensions: H32.2 x W31.2 x D23.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 year supplier, 2 year manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Power: 1300W
- Weight: 3.64kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.