Tower XSV50 600W 500ml 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Purple and Grey
Packed with a powerful motor and presented in a sleek, lightweight design, this stick vacuum provides an effortless clean while easily manoeuvring around every room. The 2-in-1 functionality allows you to use it as an upright vacuum to easily clean your carpets and hard floors, or you can detach the body of the vacuum to use it as a handheld device, ideal for more precise cleaning.
The integrated HEPA cyclonic filtration system retrieves deeply embedded dust, dirt and allergens from your floors for improved comfort and health around the home. Dust is collected into the 500ml compartment which is fully-detachable for easy disposal directly into the bin. Designed with a folding handle, the vacuum can be neatly stored away after use to leave your living space clutter-free.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 Vacuum– Can be used as an upright vacuum to cover large floor surfaces quickly, and you can pull out the main body of the vacuum for handheld usage to clean smaller details.
- 5 Metre Power Cord– Delivers long reachability for fewer plug-ins and less distraction cleaning across large rooms.
- 500ml Bagless Dust Container– Enables quick and easy empties straight into the bin.
- HEPA Cyclonic Filtration system– Catches harmful particles and prevents them escaping into the air, ensuring a healthier, cleaner home.
- Foldable Handle– Shortens the vacuums height so it’s even easier to store away in small spaces.
- Lightweight Design– Makes it easy to carry around your home, ideal for manoeuvring around tight corners, between furniture and up the stairs.
- Dimensions: H110 x W26 x D17cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Purple and Grey
- Power: 600W
- Capacity: 500ml
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Power Cord Length: 5m
- Suction Power: 16Kpa
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.