TP-Link Wi-Fi Energy Monitoring Smart Device Plug
Control any device and keep an eye on your energy consumption from anywhere in the world with this TP-Link Wi-Fi Energy Monitoring Smart Plug. It gives you remote access to any device you plug into it, whenever you have an internet connection.
It’s great for turning electricals on or off when you’re not at home and helping you to understand more about the energy consumption in your home so you can make smarter, more energy-efficient choices.
Simply plug the TP-Link Smart Plug into any wall socket, plug in your chosen device, and download the free Kasa smartphone app to control it and monitor the energy it uses. Alternatively, this device comes with Seamless integration with Alexa or Google home smart devices, simply use your voice for hands-free activation or deactivation of this device.
Features and Benefits
- Energy monitoring – Use the compatible smartphone app to see how much energy your device is using in real time and track historical power consumption.
- Scheduling – You can set schedules to turn electronics on or off at certain times, so your lamps are on ready for when you get home.
- Away mode – Off on holiday or working away from home? This mode turns devices on or off at different times to give the appearance that someone’s at home.
- Compatible with Smart home devices – Designed to work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and similar devices, you can control the devices using just your voice (not included).
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Free Kasa smartphone app (iOS and Andriod)
- Monitor energy consumption
- Schedule timings
- Away mode
- Plugs into any standard UK socket
- Control your electrical appliances remotely
- Monitor your energy usage
- Compatibility: iOS & Android
- Smart compatibility: Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Dimensions: 100.3 x 66.3 x 69.6 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 250 g
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 3 years