- Reviews (33)
Control any device from anywhere in the world with this TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plug. It gives you remote access to any device you plug into it, whenever you have an internet connection. It’s great for turning lamps on or off when you’re not at home or switching off your straighteners remotely.
Simply plug the TP-Link Smart Plug into any wall socket, connect your chosen device, and download the free Kasa smartphone app to control it.
Features and Benefits
- Scheduling - You can set schedules to turn electronics on or off at certain times, so your lamps are on ready for when you get home.
- Away mode - Off on holiday or working away from home? This mode turns devices on or off at different times to give the appearance that someone’s at home.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible - Designed to work with Amazon Alexa, Echo, Dot and Google Assistant, you can control the devices using just your voice.
- Smart Actions – Enable device interconnections and home automation for your Kasa devices. There are three types of Actions that can be created: “Motion Sensing”, “Schedule a Scene” and “Auto-off Timer”.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Free Kasa smartphone app (iOS and Andriod)
- Schedule timings
- Away mode
- Plugs into any standard UK socket
- Operates over wi-fi.
- Requires wireless router for use.
- Controls lighting.
- Controls heating.
- Controls appliances.
- Sets schedules for devices.
- Size: H14.4 x W8.8 x D9cm.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Protocol : IEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type : 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements : Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher