TRESemme BAB5549U Salon Professional Travel 2000 Hairdryer - Black
The TRESemme Travel Dryer 2000 gives fast styling results while being compact enough for easy storage when traveling and dual voltage making it suitable for worldwide use. The 2000W hair-dryer gives fast drying while tourmaline-ceramic technology controls frizz for a smooth, frizz-free finish. Use the mini paddle brush to remove any tangles from the hair and to help achieve the desired style.
The voltage can be adjusted for use at either 125 V or 240 V by selecting the required voltage using the screw on the handle; always ensure the voltage required corresponds with the voltage selected on the appliance. Never use the appliance on any voltage setting other than the voltage specified. TRESemme is dedicated to creating cutting-edge salon quality hair care and styling products. Salon inspired, stylist, tested. To help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling each day.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – With 2000 watts for a faster blow-dry to blast your locks and a worldwide voltage which will work anywhere.
- Tourmaline-Ceramic Grill – The tourmaline-ceramic grill ensures even heat distribution while two heat and speed systems give optimum drying control.
- Ideal for Travel – The folding handle for compact storage and multi-voltage for worldwide use make this dryer ideal for travel.
- Tourmaline-ceramic technology
- 2 heat/speed settings
- Folding handle for compact storage
- Multi-voltage for worldwide use
- Concentrator nozzle
- Mini paddle brush
- Guarantee: 3 year
- Dimensions: H24.8 x W25 x D8cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.