The Katie room set gives a modern feel to a classic sleigh design. Made from solid wood, this furniture set combines the Lucas chest changer with the Katie mini cot bed making it perfect for those smaller nurseries.
This set has everything you need to complete your child's room. The Katie cot bed easily converts from a cot into a toddlers bed so it can grow and adapt along with your child. With a large flat top and plenty of storage space, the Lucas changer is a great addition to any child's room. This set is finished in a neutral white design so it'll nicely fit in with any style of room decor.
Tutti Bambini provides an outstanding choice of both contemporary and traditional nursery furniture in a range of different colours and finished to the highest quality. They understand the importance of creating a safe and warm environment for infants whilst giving each and every nursery its own style and personality.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable – Suitable from birth up to approximately 4 years, this bed converts into a toddler bed to grow along with your child.
- Comfortable – The three position bed base, once coupled with a 60 x 120cm mattress, will provide a sturdy and comfortable base you’re your little one to rest.
- Stylish – This set is finished in a neutral painted finish to suit almost any style of home décor.
- Finish: White
- Made from: New Zealand Pine and MDF
- Safety Compliance: BS EN 713, BS EN 716, BS EN 8509
- Three position bed base
- Fixed side cot
- Two protective teething rails on the cot
- One full drawer, three half drawers and a cupboard in the changer
- Guarantee 3 years
Katie Cot Bed
- Dimensions: H 102 x W 67 x L 138 cm
- Weight: 35kg
Lucas Chest Changer
- Dimensions: H 95.1 x W 54 x L 82.4cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Katie Cot Bed
- Lucas Chest Changer
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.