Tutti Bambini Lucas 3 Piece Cot Bed, Chest Changer and Wardrobe Room Set - White
This Lucas room set gives a modern feel to a classic sleigh design. Made from solid wood, this furniture range is a stylish choice for any nursery.
The set includes an adaptable cot bed, a chest changer unit and a wardrobe to complete your room. Finished in stylish and neutral white design, this set will look the part in almost any style of home décor. The cot bed converts in a toddler bed with ease so that it can grow and change along with your child and the sturdy and robust changer and wardrobe units give you a long-lasting set of furniture.
Tutti Bambini provides an outstanding choice of both contemporary and traditional nursery furniture in a range of different colours and finished to the highest quality. They understand the importance of creating a safe and warm environment for infants whilst giving each and every nursery its own style and personality.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable – The Lucas cot bed is suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years as is easy converts into a toddler bed, growing along with your child.
- Comfortable – The bed requires a 70 x 140cm mattress (available separately) and will provide a sturdy and comfortable three-position base for your child to rest.
- Stylish – These pieces are finished in neutral white colour making them fit in with almost any style of room décor.
- Finish: White
- Made from: New Zealand Pine and MDF
- Safety Compliance: BS EN 713, BS EN 716, BS EN 8509
- Self-assembly required
Lucas Cot Bed
- Suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years
- Converts into a toddler bed
- Three position bed base
- Fixed side cot
- Two protective teething rails
- Dimensions: H 108 x W 76 x L 162cm
- Weight: 43kg
Lucas Chest Changer
- Chest top changer
- One full drawer, three half drawers and a cupboard
- Dimensions: H 95.1 x W 54 x L 82.4cm
- Weight: 65kg
- One soft close door cupboard with top shelf and hanging rail
- Two open shelves, top shelf fixed, lower shelf adjustable
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.