The Modena Cot bed has a beautiful contemporary design featuring clean lines for a modern look. This cot bed converts into a toddler bed and sofa bed making it the perfect choice for any nursery. Perfectly designed to grow with your little one.
Built to last, the Modena cot bed is suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years. Matching furniture is available including a chest changer and wardrobe. All Tutti Bambini products are compliant with British Standards for Safety and Performance
Features and Benefits
- Adaptable – Suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years and converts into a toddler bed and sofa bed.
- Comfortable – The three position bed base will provide a comfortable and sturdy base for your little one to rest.
- Safe – Designed to keep your kid safe and secure, this cot bed comes with a sturdy design and protective teeth rails.
- Finish: Oak
- Made from: Chipboard
- Self-assembly required
- Safety Compliances: BSEN713, BSEN716, BSEN8509
- Requires 70 x 140cm mattress (sold separately)
- Converts from Cot to Toddler Bed to Sofa or Day Bed
- Three position mattress base to allow for easy access to your little one
- Suitable from birth to approx 6 years
- Dimensions: H 85 x W 75.2 x D 148cm
- Weight: 44kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.