Ultimate Ortho 1000 Pocket Sprung Mattress Double
The Ultimate Ortho 1000 mattress is 25cm deep and features 1000 individually pocketed springs, designed to distribute weight evenly across the sleeping surface, providing excellent posture support with a firm comfort. This is a comfortable mattress that is perfect for those looking for a pocket sprung solution and offering a firm support, with the added benefit of a body contouring reflex foam.
The Ultimate Ortho 1000 is a non-turn mattress and requires rotating as standard. Finished in a quality, soft stretch fabric cover and an attractive vertical border design. Filled with layers of sumptuous and naturally hypoallergenic polyester. It also features air ventilators to enable the mattress to breathe and flag stitched handles to allow easy rotating.
Features and Benefits
- 1000 Pocket Springs– 1000 individually pocketed springs distribute weight evenly across the sleeping surface, providing excellent posture support with a firm comfort.
- High Quality– This mattress is filled with layers of soft and naturally hypoallergenic polyester, finished in a soft stretch fabric cover.
- Air Vents– Air vents allow air to move through your mattress and enables it to have a more regulated temperature that is better and healthier for you to sleep on.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester filling
- 1000 individual pocket springs
- Firm mattress
- Air vents
- Non-turn, single sided mattress
- Flag stitched handles
- Vertical border design
- Soft stretch fabric cover
- Tested to BS7177 / Made in the UK
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Small Single H25 x W75 x D190
- Single H25 x W90 x D190
- Small Double H25 x W120 x D190
- Double H25 x W135 x D190
- King H25 x W150 x D200
- Super King H25.4 x W180 x D200
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.