This flashing door chime can be used wall mounted or free-standing. The extensive wireless range of up to 150 metres means the chime unit can be carried from room to room and outside into the garden to ensure a visitor is never missed. The weather resistant bell push is easy to attach near your front door and is paired quickly to your chime unit.
The chime unit can be programmed to one of 8 enhanced chimes that include the Westminster chime, traditional Ding Dong and other pleasant sounding melodies. There are three operating modes - chime sound only, flashing light only and both together. The volume can also be adjusted to your preference with a built-in mute switch (which along with the flashing only mode) is ideal for use at night or when children or shift workers are sleeping.
All Uni-Com door chimes work together and can be mixed and matched throughout your home. Each model offers its own unique features to help cater for different types of lifestyles.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Use wall mounted, free-standing or carried around your home and garden
- Wireless range – up to 150 metres
- 8 Different chimes – with enhanced sound quality
- 3 Operating modes – chime sound only, flashing light only and both together
- Durable – water resistant bell push with adhesive pad or wall fixing kit for easy and secure attachment
- Bell push powered by 1 x CR2032 button cell battery (supplied)
- Chime unit powered by 2 x C batteries (not supplied)
- Volume control and mute switch
- Sound output: 88db(A)
- IP44 rated bell push
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- R2 device
- Compliant with Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Chime unit: H145 x W92 x D42 mm
- Bell push: H80 x W30 x D20 mm