Ensure long-lasting, mould-free protection and strong seals with the UniBond Kitchen and Bathroom Speed Sealant!
To put your bathroom back into use quickly, the superior mould resistant formulation of Speed Seal provides a hygienic barrier from water by creating a permanently flexible seal, allowing water contact after only one hour. It’s UniBond fastest sealant yet.
Combining the performance benefits of traditional silicone sealants with easy application and finishing, UniBond Easy Smooth sealant offers the complete solution for the DIY user around the home. As a high-quality and long-lasting joint filler, the waterproof and flexible silicone sealant is specially formulated to function in humid environments such as kitchens and bathrooms and is recommended for use as a kitchen sink sealant, worktop sealant or as a toilet sealant. Allows more time for smoothing than normal silicone sealants to achieve the perfect finish. The ergonomic design makes it easy for a precise and easy application.
To gain a perfect seal, you must first ensure the area being sealed is clean, dry and free of old sealant, grease and dirt. Furthermore, to make sure that surfaces are as clean as possible, use a cloth dampened with white spirit to remove remaining grease and dirt.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to smooth – It helps you to achieve the perfect finish.
- Specially formulated – This sealant is ideal for warm and humid environments such as bathrooms, kitchens and other tiled areas or surfaces.
- High adhesion – It creates a perfect and long-lasting seal and ensures a mould-free finish with regular cleaning of the sealant.
- Water based, mould-resistant silicone sealant
- Suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, showers, toilets, sinks and basins
- Easy to smooth and clean up, power shower compatible and paintable
- Flexible seal
- Quick setting sealant
- Colour: White
- Weight: 208g
- Dimensions: H28 x W5 x D5cm
Using the Ready to use Applicator:
1. Twist to break the safety seal & remove nozzle cap.
2. Rotate the nozzle by 90° and then pull the trigger to dispense.
When sealing, start in a corner, work along the length of the area to be sealed in a smooth continuous movement. Keep the nozzle in contact with both sides of the joint as a guide.
If you’re not confident, practice running a smooth continuous bead of sealant on the inside edge of a cardboard box.
If you're sealing around a bath, half fill it with water first. Then run the sealant around the edge and leave to dry with the bath still full until the sealant is completely dry. To maintain a mould free finish, we recommend regular cleaning of the sealant to remove residues of soap and other toiletries which can provide a starting point for mould growth.