The Union 2201 5 lever sashlocks are ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and the keys are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The 12.5mm anti-saw deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side with the latch bolt withdrawn by a lever handle from either side. The latchbolt is easily reversible from outside of case.
The 2201 is supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend with the striking plate finished to match forend. The lock is also pierced to accept bolt through furniture.
Deadbolt Brass, with hardened steel rollers
Rebate Kit 2989 (13, 19 or 25mm sizes)
Keying 600 standard differs (keys are not numbered for security purposes)
A deadlock has a single deadbolt which is locked or unlocked and locked by means of a key from either side, whereas, a sashlock has both a deadbolt and a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handles.
The security level of mortice deadlocks or sashlocks ranges from 2-5 levers. The higher the number of levers the more secure the lock is.
- Case Size: 65mm x 108mm (2.5in)
- Backset: 44.5mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
- Centre: 57mm This is the measurement from the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole. In the UK this is commonly 57mm.
- Pack: Boxed
- Case Steel, red powder coat
- Forend Brass
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend
- Deadbolt Brass, with hardened steel rollers
- Latch Bolt Brass, easily reversible
- Follower Brass, 8mm square
- Rebate Kit 2989 (13, 19 or 25mm sizes)
- Keying Groups May be supplied to pass or
- differ. Supplied with 2 steel nickel plated keys
- Key Blank Number KB430
- Keying 600 standard differs (keys are not numbered for security purposes)