The Union 2201 5 lever sashlocks are ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and the keys are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The 12.5mm anti-saw deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side with the latch bolt withdrawn by a lever handle from either side. The latchbolt is easily reversible from outside of case.
The 2201 is supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend with the striking plate finished to match forend. The lock is also pierced to accept bolt through furniture.
Deadbolt Brass, with hardened steel rollers
Rebate Kit 2989 (13, 19 or 25mm sizes)
Keying 600 standard differs (keys are not numbered for security purposes)
A deadlock has a single deadbolt which is locked or unlocked and locked by means of a key from either side, whereas, a sashlock has both a deadbolt and a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handles.
The security level of mortice deadlocks or sashlocks ranges from 2-5 levers. The higher the number of levers the more secure the lock is.
- Case Size: 65mm x 108mm (2.5in)
- Backset: 44.5mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
- Centre: 57mm This is the measurement from the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole. In the UK this is commonly 57mm.
- Pack: Boxed
- Case Steel, red powder coat
- Forend Brass
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend
- Deadbolt Brass, with hardened steel rollers
- Latch Bolt Brass, easily reversible
- Follower Brass, 8mm square
- Rebate Kit 2989 (13, 19 or 25mm sizes)
- Keying Groups May be supplied to pass or
- differ. Supplied with 2 steel nickel plated keys
- Key Blank Number KB430
- Keying 600 standard differs (keys are not numbered for security purposes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.