Union 2234E 5 Lever BS Mortice Sashlock Satin Chrome Finish 79.5mm 3in Box
The Union 2234E 5 Lever British Standard Mortice sashlock is ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and the keys are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The 20mm deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side, for secure positive deadlocking and additional resistance against attack.
This 2234E features an anti-pick, anti-saw and anti-drill security, Chamfered bolt design that increases the performance of the lock under side load testing. The chamfer of the bolt also makes drilling attack more difficult, Supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend. This lock has a unique pierced casing to accept bolt through door furniture.
The 2234E series locks are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 (British Standard) and has been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative. They are also covered by a 15 Year guarantee.
The security level of mortice deadlocks or sashlocks ranges from 2-5 levers. The higher the number of levers the more secure the lock is.
- Case Size: 79.5mm x 111mm (3in)
- Backset: 57.5mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
- Centre: 57mm This is the measurement from the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole. In the UK this is commonly 57mm.
- Pack: Boxed
- Case Steel, red powder coat
- Forend Satin Chrome
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend
- Deadbolt Brass, with hardened steel rollers
- Rebate Kit 2954 (13mm, 19mm or 25mm)
- Keying Groups May be supplied to pass or
- differ. Supplied with 3 steel
- nickel plated keys
- Key Blank Number KB430