Union 3G114E 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock C-Series 67mm 2.5in - Satin Brass
The Union 3G114 C-Series BS 5 Lever Mortice Deadlocks are suitable for use on timber doors hinged on the left or right with the keys being suitable for use on doors up to 50mm thick.
The lock has a deadbolt operation and is locked or unlocked by key from either side. It has force resistant, anti drill, anti-pick and anti-saw security features and is available with square forend and striking plate with a 20mm bolt throw.
The 3G114 mortice deadlocks are supplied with one plain escutcheon and one escutcheon with a cover plate finished to match the faceplate/strike.
The 3G114 series locks are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 and have been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative.
A deadlock has a single deadbolt which is locked or unlocked and locked by means of a key from either side, whereas, a sashlock has both a deadbolt and a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handles.
The security level of mortice deadlocks or sashlocks ranges from 2-5 levers. The higher the number of levers the more secure the lock is.
- Case: Silver powder coat
- Box Strike Assembly: Painted to match forend
- Deadbolt: Brass, with hardened steel rollers
- Keys supplied: Standard differ supplied with 2 keys. For locks to pass please specify the number of keys required.
- Key Blank Number: B-K722
- Cut Key Number: B-5LC
- NB Not suitable for master keying
- Rebate Kit: B-3G114R (13mm, 19mm and 25mm)
- EN1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- Forend Finish: Brass
- Case Size: 67mm x 77mm (2.5 in)
- Backset: 40mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.