This TV Base uses standard VESA mounting holes on ALL TVs for cross brand compatibility and ease of installation. There is no need to consider the non-standardised original TV base fixing point.
It is a stylish replacement base for TVs where the original design is not desirable, the perfect replacement for broken, damaged or lost TV bases or ideal when re-using a previously wall mounted TV without a base.
A great solution for wide TV bases which do not fit on stands or furniture. With 45 degrees of rotation the AVF universal TV Base is even perfect for Desktop Monitors. The added adjustability offers improved ergonomics, helping to reduce neck and back pain.
Suitable for TVs up to 55 inch with weight support of up to 30kg. It is VESA Compatible from 100 x 100mm to 400 x 400mm with 45 degrees of rotation for perfect screen positioning.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish Design– A great replacement base for TVs where the original design is not desirable.
- VESA Mounting– Uses the standard VESA mounting holes on ALL TVs for cross brand compatibility.
- Added Adjustability– This offers improved ergonomics, helping to reduce neck and back pain.
- Desktop Compatible– This unit is even perfect for desktop monitors.
- Universal Swivel Table Top Stand Base - 400 VESA
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Unit Dimensions: H 66.6 x W 55 x D 27.5cm
- Suitable for TVs up to 55 inch
- Supports TVs up to 30kg / 66lbs
- VESA Compatible from 100 x 100mm to 400 x 400mm
- With 45 degrees of rotation for perfect screen positioning
- Easy finger tip adjustments
- Perfect replacement for lost or damaged TV bases
- Ideal where wide TV feet are either undesirable or do not fit on furniture
- Easy to assemble
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.