The Vegas Wine Cabinet is designed with modern living in mind and will provide a stylish and practical place to store your wines and spirits so you can have a mini-bar in your living or dining room!
The contemporary styling of this wine cabinet will look fantastic in a range of interiors with a neutral bleached oak finish. Industrial style black metal hair pin legs complete the sleek modern look. Crafted from sturdy, easy to maintain melamine board this cabinet has ample storage with a wine glass cabinet with semi-sheer glass door, a deep storage area with double doors at the base and a wine rack with storage for 8 bottles.
Other pieces in the Vegas range are available to purchase from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your furniture.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary Styling – The modern design of this drinks cabinet will look great in a range of interiors with a neutral bleached oak finish and complementary black metal legs.
- Sturdy – Crafted from sturdy melamine board this wine cabinet will safely store all those bottles and glasses while being hardwearing and easy to maintain.
- Plenty Of Storage – This cabinet has ample storage for all your favourite tipples and glasses with an 8 bottle wine rack, glass storage cabinet and a deep storage shelf with double doors for easy access to everything you need while entertaining.
- Colour: Bleached Oak
- Material: Melamine board with metal legs
- Wine and Drinks Cabinet with 8 Bottle Rack, Glass Storage and 2 Door Cupboard
- Dimensions:H109 x W59.6 x D40.6cm
- Black metal hair pin legs
- 8 bottle wine rack
- Glass storage cabinet with semi-sheer glass door
- Cupboard with double doors
- Requires self assembly
- 3 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.