VegTrug 1m Cold Frame
- Reviews (2)
The VegTrug 1m Cold Frame has been designed with a strong wooden frame and 3.5mm polycarbonate to convert a standard VegTrug into a raised cold frame, which is great for protecting young plug plants and seedlings from late spring frosts. With great heat retention, you will also be able to protect your half-hardy bedding over winter.
With a hinged lid which can be opened partially or fully for aeration and for easy access, the frame will give a perfect start to the season for young seedlings and also extend the season when growing on in the Autumn.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Can be used on top of a standard VegTrug or directly on the ground.
- Safe – Polycarbonate sheeting gives maximum light and insulation but is shatterproof and safe.
- Good ventilation – Give your plants lots of air with flexible opening lid.
- Material: FSC-certified timber
- 3.5mm shatterproof polycarbonate
- Hinged lid with ventilation post
- Self-assembly: Yes
- Colour: Natural
Please note: This is an add-on frame for the VegTrug raised planter. The planter is in the images is for demonstration purposes only