Veho Pebble Explorer 8400mAh Dual Port Power Bank for Smartphones
With a 2.1A output the Pebble Explorer is designed to charge tablets in the most efficient way. This means that your tablet power is replaced as quickly as possible when you're low on charge and away from a mains source. Don’t worry if your smartphone is also low on charge because the Explorer's dual port design means it's capable of charging 2 devices at the same time. The powerful 8400mAh battery can give most tablets a complete full charge, an Apple® iPhone® 8 up to 4.5 times, and a Samsung Galaxy S8 up to 2.5 times. The stylish blue LED power indicator means you can keep a close eye on the Explorer’s exact capacity when charging your devices and also when you are recharging your Explorer.
Features and Benefits
- Powerhouse – Superior quality lithium-ion cells, 8,400mAh capacity with dual USB outputs to charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- How Many Charges? – Fast 2.1A shared output capable of charging an iPhone 8 up to 4.5 times and the Samsung Galaxy S8 up to 2.5 times.
- Surge Protection – Auto shut-off mode to protect against short circuit, over-current, over-charging and over-discharging
- Power Indication – LED power indicator means you can keep a close eye on the exact capacity when charging your devices
- Colour: Black
- Length of Guarantee: 12 months
- Input: 5V/1A
- Output (USB A x 2): 5V 2.1A (Shared)
- Capacity: 8,400mAh
- Dimensions: 92mm x 75mm x 23mm
- Weight: 192g
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.