Designed with performance and comfort in mind, the Z-3 earbuds sit securely in the ear, providing effective sound isolation, meaning you can enjoy your music for longer, without any distractions. Using the in-line remote control and microphone, you can change track, volume, answer phone calls or control your device using your voice without taking your phone out of your pocket. The Z-3 headphones are compatible with Apple®, iPhone®, iPod® and iPad® as well as Android™ smartphones, tablets, PC and any device using a 3.5mm AUX jack. Designed in the UK, the Veho Z-3 headphones is designed with superior quality, and are ideal for gym workouts, cycling, running, commuting to work or for just for listing to your favourite tunes.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Bass – A clear rich sound across the entire frequency range thanks to the high quality 13mm drivers.
- Sound Isolating – Comfortable design and effective sound isolation, for enjoying music long without any distractions.
- Talk Calls – In-line remote control and microphone for changing track/volume and answering phone calls handsfree.
- Aux Jack – 3.5mm AUX jack compatible with popular devices such as Apple® iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, Android™ smartphones, tablets, PC’s and many more.
- Colour: Black
- Length of Guarantee: 12 months
- Speaker: 13mm
- Frequency: 30Hz-16KHz
- Microphone/Remote: Yes
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Jack: 3.5mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.