- Reviews (6)
The Oxford Medium Radiator Cover has a modern and stylish design with a traditional cross grill pattern that will look fantastic in any room.
The sturdy shelf provides a great place to display ornaments or photographs, ideal if you have a small room.
A radiator cover is ideal if you have kids at home as it will protect them from radiator's hot surface. This radiator cover has rounded edges to prevent bumps and comes complete with a wall bracket so you can securely attach it to the wall.
Expertly crafted from strong and durable MDF this radiator will withstand exposure to heat and look great in your room for years to come.
This radiator cover is also available in an Unfinished design so you can customize it to suit you.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional Design– The blend of a traditional cross grill pattern with a modern design and white finish will ensure this cover looks great in any room.
- Sturdy And Durable– Expertly crafted from strong and durable MDF this radiator cover will withstand exposure to heat and look good for years to come.
- Safe– Ideal for protecting little hands from heat this radiator comes with a wall bracket so you can securely attach it to the wall for your peace of mind.
- Colour: White finish
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Made from MDF with paint coating
- Includes wall mounting brackets
- Wipes clean
- Self assembly required
- External Dimensions:H82 x W111 x D19cm
- Internal Dimensions:H80 x W102 x D16cm
- Please see pictured diagram for dimensions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.