Vileda Magic Mop
- Reviews (14)
- Absorbent sponge mop ideal for cleaning tiles and vinyl floors
- With white scouring edge for removing stubborn dirt
- The push-pull wringing system means there's no need for a bucket with extra wringer.
- Excess water can easily be squeezed, so your floors dry faster
- Angled head for greater contact with the floor
- Replacement mop heads for the Vileda Magic Mop are available
- Super absorbent sponge mop
- Ideal for vinyl and tiled floors
- Push-pull wringer ensures excess water can be squeezed out with ease
- Materials:Housing/Plastic Components: 100% Polypropylene; Tube: Plastic Coate Steel; Channel: 100% Polystyrene; White/Blue Foam: 100% Polyester Foam; Cloth: 15% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 45% Viscose, 5% Printing (rubber), 5% Binding (rubber)
- Dimensions:210 x 70 x 1325
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Standard Delivery. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact our customer services team first.