Dri-Pak White Vinegar Spray Cleaner - 500ml
- Reviews (10)
Perhaps one of the most versatile additions to your cleaning cupboard, white vinegar has a whole host of applications around your home and this handy spray bottle means you can use it everywhere.
It's a non-toxic traditional cleaning solution that has been used safely for centuries with the active ingredient of acetic acid which has both cleaning and descaling properties.
Use it for cleaning glass and mirrors, removing limescale build-up, scrubbing stains from cutlery and mug or killing germs in your bathroom.
Dri-Pak focuses on traditional trusted methods for cleaning and always use simple, sustainable ingredients to help you make the most of everyday cleaning.
Although White Vinegar has a mild odour, it gradually dissipates. This is in contrast to malt vinegar, which is unsuitable for cleaning.
It's also great for a range of laundry applications and as white vinegar is mildly acidic this makes it an extremely versatile multi-purpose cleaner.
Features and Benefits
- Multipurpose - You can use this for a range of cleaning tasks from cleaning glass, removing limescale, carpet cleaning and as a standard rinse aid.
- Safe - This is a great alternative to expensive and harsh cleaning chemicals so you can feel good about keeping this in your cleaning cupboard!
- Clear plugholes - You can use this alongside bicarbonate of soda as the two substances will react together to get those plugholes clear.
- Made in the UK
- Volume: 500ml
How To Use
White vinegar is perfect for a wide range of cleaning tasks including:
- Cleaning glass (including car windscreens), mirrors and surfaces
- Removing limescale from taps, draining boards, kettles and kitchen appliances
- Clean the detergent drawer and door seals of your washing machine.
- Treating pet urine stains and residual odour as it will deter your pet from returning to the same spot
- Use occasionally in your carpet cleaning machine to help keep the water jets free of limescale. It will clean the carpet and won't leave an odour
- Use in place of standard rinse aid in your dishwasher to keep glasses from going streaky/milky and the bonus is that it will help keep the machine clean
- As it is an acid, you should not use white vinegar or granite or marble worktops
- Aqua, Acetic Acid