Vinsetto Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk With Large Desktop Motors
Does the long-term sedentary state bring you a lot of fatigue? Need to relieve your cervical vertebrae? You are looking at a great solution! With this electric liftable desk from Vinsetto, you can adjust your sitting posture and relax, relieve joint pain, and promote blood circulation. With this compact standing desk, you will make full use of space in your office, study, flat, or bedroom, you will get better blood circulation, you will achieve higher efficiency, and you will have heathier life.
- Intelligent Height Adjustment: 72-122cm height adjustment range perfectly meets the needs of people of different heights and variable office occasion. The four-level height automatic memory function can help you save valuable working time and quickly find the required height level
- Spacious Work Area: 140 x 60cm super large-top desktop is covered with white finish, bringing more space and comfort for your busy working period. It is convenient for you to place all the documents and office supplies on the desktop and to save your time
- Ergonomic: Height adjustment is great to adapt to your unique working postures and habits to reduce fatigue and improve your working efficiency
- Robust & Stable Structure: An industrial-grade aluminium frame combined with a solid Level-E1 MDF desktop makes our table more robust and durable. And adjustable footpads ensure the electric elevated desk to be balanced even on uneven floor
- Overall Dimension: 140W x 60D x 72-122Hcm;Dimension of Aluminium Legs: 9.8W x 4.6D x 60Hcm;Spacing between Legs: 95cm;Length of Power Cable: 250cm;Input Voltage: 100-240V (50/60Hz);
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf, Aluminium
- Model Number: 920-076V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.