Vinsetto Ergonomic Heated 6 Points Vibration Massage Office Chair Dark Grey
Work and relax, all in one with massage office chair from Vinsetto. Wrapped in microfibre, the upholstery is super close to the skin and easy to look after. But, most importantly, it has six heated massage points - four on the back, two on the seat: simply turn on the remote and relax. The wide seat gives lots of sitting room, with a high back and arms for plenty of support. The back also reclines between 90° and 135°, finished with a pull out footrest to elevate your lower body with ease.
- Six Massage Points With Heat: Four on the back, two on the seat - relaxes and soothes your body whenever you need it. Heat for extra effectiveness. Controlled by wired remote
- Reclining Back: 90° to 135° - simply push back and set to an angle you like. Great for relaxing and time-outs. Pull-out manual footrest, elevates your lower half comfortably too. Perfect for home and office use
- Large And Comfortable: Filled with sponge, simply sink in and sit for long periods with little strain. High back and armrests for support. Spacious Design, plenty of sitting room
- 45-52CM Adjustable Height: Easy to set to a level which works for you - staying in line with you desk/working/relaxing level
- Overall Dimension: 65W x 160D x 98-104Hcm (fully extended), 65W x 70D x 115-121Hcm (upright);Seat Size: 54W x 51Dcm;Seat to Floor Height Adjustable: 45-52cm;Armrest to Floor Height: 65-72cm;Back Length: 70W x 9Tcm;Weight Capacity: 113kg;Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz;Output: 7.2W, 12V/0.6A;Power Cable Length: 1.9m;
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Microfiber Cloth (100% Polyester), Metal
- Model Number: 921-318V70BU
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.