Vitavia Jupiter Greenhouse with 3mm Toughened Glass - Green
This Jupiter greenhouse from Vitavia is the ideal building to add to your garden to boost your flower and vegetable growing.
Constructed with a study and robust powder-coated green aluminium frame, this is a premium greenhouse for those green fingered gardeners looking for the next addition to their garden.
This greenhouse has a double sliding door which can be positioned on the left or right for access and an impressive eave height to accommodate taller plants and garden tools. The anodised aluminium frame provides a harder surface than standard aluminium and subsequently increased resistance to corrosion and wear, retaining a pristine appearance.
Featuring four roof vents, integral gutters, roof braces, corner plates and side braces, this is a sturdy and durable building which will remain a part of your garden for many years to come.
Available in either 8 x 10ft or 8 x 12ft, simply choose the greenhouse you want from the options above.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Strong powder coated green aluminium frame, bracings and supports create a strong and robust unit.
- Storage – The impressive eave height gives you plenty of room for storing taller plants or tool.
- Long lasting – Treated aluminium and glass ensure this building is a mainstay in your garden for many years to come.
- Powder coated green aluminium frame
- Short pane toughened glass (3mm)
- Aluminium Frame
- Integral Base
- Double sliding door
- Strengthened with corner plates and braces
- 4 roof vents
- Integral gutters
- Self-assembly required
- Jupiter 8300 8 x 10ft (H 246 x W 257 x D 321cm)
- Jupiter 9900 8 x 12ft (H 246 x W 257 x D 383cm)
Full professional installation of your greenhouse is available from Vitavia. Find them below: