Wahl James Martin WL6003 Grind and Chop - Stainless Steel
- Reviews (16)
Stylish and practical, the Wahl James Martin WL6003 Grind and Chop easy to use and incredibly versatile – thanks to its two removable stainless steel bowls, and large 70g capacity.
Boasting 200W of chopping and grinding power, and a range of handy attachments, this impressive unit can handle a whole host of ingredients. Simply use the chopping blade attachment for garlic, ginger, chillies, nuts, and vegetables, or use the grinder for freshly ground coffee and spices. With a one-touch operation, simply push down to start the grinding and chopping.
What’s more, with dishwasher-safe parts and removable stainless steel cups, cleaning up after use couldn’t be easier.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for your convenience – Thanks to the easy-to-use one touch operation.
- Two-cup function – For wet or dry use.
- Easy to clean – With dishwasher-safe parts and removable stainless steel cups, cleaning up after use couldn’t be easier.
- Grinder attachment – For coffee and spices.
- Chopper attachment – For vegetables and nuts.
- Dimensions: H1100 x W1100 x D900cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Age restriction: Under 8 adult supervision advised
- Power: 200W
- Capacity: 70g
- 1 x James Martin recipe book
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.