Wahl WL8220 James Martin Precision 300W Hand Mixer - White
- Reviews (3)
Part of the James Martin by Wahl range, the Wahl WL8220 James Martin Precision 300W Hand Mixer is a must–have for any home! The five speed control with turbo boost makes this Hand Mixer super easy to use, it removes the hard work from whisking and massively improves results – Because who doesn’t want evenly mixed ingredients without those horrid lumps?
The versatility of this handheld machine means that it’s equally at home dealing with the very lightest of soufflés through to the toughest of dough mixtures. The easy grip rubberised handle provides maximum comfort and control whilst you smooth down that food mixture.
Features and benefits
- 5 speed settings– Removes the hard work and makes mixing easy.
- Rubberised handle– For easy grib and comfortable control.
- Powerful and quiet operation– Keeping the noise down is perfect for making that birthday cake in secret.
- Turbo boost– This intelligent feature on each speed setting enables powerful mixing.
- 5 attachments– Versatility at its finest with the 2x beaters, 2x dough hookers, 1x balloon whisk included in the box.
- Beater ejector button with safety device– Easily change the attachment with the click of a button.
- Dimensions: H19cm x W10cm x D21cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: White
- Power: 300W
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Age restriction: 8 years or below require adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.