Wahl WL9290 James Martin 4.7L Digital Slow Cooker - Silver
Prepare great tasting, hearty meals from the comfort of your own kitchen, with Wahl WL9290 James Martin Digital Slow Cooker! Boasting a generous 4.7 litre capacity, this impressive unit is ideal for family–sized meals and busy modern life.
Keeping things simple, without compromising on versatility, this digital slow cooker has three cooking settings – Low, High, and Keep Warm. Designed to fit around your busy schedule, the Keep Warm function is perfect for keeping your food warm in case you’re out, busy, or just wanting to go back for second helpings! The LED display also includes both a timer and a delay timer, so you can load your ingredients in the morning and schedule your food to be ready as you walk in the door.
Primed to make mealtimes a breeze, this impressive unit not only delivers effortless tabletop serving, thanks to the removable inner cooking pot, but it’s also dishwasher–safe too for easy cleaning! What’s more, the clear glass lid enables effortless monitoring (if you want to) without letting the heat out.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Cooking Settings– Low, High and Keep Warm; keeping things simple without compromising on versatility.
- Removable Inner Cooking Pot– For effortless tabletop serving, and easy cleaning too!
- Delay Timer– Load your ingredients before you head out in the morning and schedule your food to be ready as you get home later on in the day.
- Clear glass lid– Allows you to monitor what’s being cooked without having to remove the lid or disturb the cooking.
- Recipe booklet by James Martin– Offers great cooking inspiration to help give your dinner times variety, so you never get bored of meal time!
- Cooking Settings: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H34.5 x W29 x D2cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Capacity: 4.7L
- Age Restriction: Not intended for use by children.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.