Warm Floor Tiling Kit - Playhouse 5 x 10ft Blue
Warm Floor is a range of floor tiling kits for garden buildings suitable for use in playhouses and playrooms. The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play.
The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play and can protect childrens knees and elbows from scrapes, bumps and splinters.
They are made from tough and non-toxic ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) making them slip-resistant, tear-resistant and impact-resistant. They are also a fantastic insulator against heat loss.
The tiles are supplied as packs of inter-connecting tiles. Each tile measures 300 x 300 x 12mm thick and they have a woven effect top side for grip and a smooth underside.
The tiles are available in packs to fit a wide range of room sizes and are designed to be easy to fit yourself. Each pack contains edging strips so you can produce a neat finish between the edge of your floor and the wall and the tiles can be trimmed to be fit easily using a craft knife.
This pack contains enough tiles to cover a floorspace of 5 x 10ft.
Features And Benefits
- Insulation And Comfort– The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play. They can also reduce heat loss and help insulate the floor of outdoor buildings.
- Easy To Fit– Warm Floor tiles are designed to be easy to fit together and reposition yourself and can be trimmed to size with a craft knife.
- Made From Tough EVA Foam– The non-toxic ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) these tiles are made from is tear and impact resistant for a tough finish. They also have a non slip surface to ensure childrens safety.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA)
- Each tile measures 300 x 300 x 12mm thick
- Easy to fit interconnecting self assembly floor tiles
- Perfect for playhouses and playrooms
- Tear and impact resistant
- Helps to insulate your floor and prevent heat loss
- Non slip surface
- Protects childrens knees and elbows from bumps, scrapes and splinters
- Edging strips for a neat finish (included)
- Can be easily trimmed to size with a craft knife
- Meets BS EN 7188 Slip Resistance Classification
- Compliant with EN71-1, EN71-2 and EN71-3
- Meets Reactions to Fire Classification BFL-S1
- 2 Year Guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.