Warm Floor is a range of floor tiling kits for garden buildings suitable for use in playhouses and playrooms. The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play.
The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play and can protect childrens knees and elbows from scrapes, bumps and splinters.
They are made from tough and non-toxic ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) making them slip-resistant, tear-resistant and impact-resistant. They are also a fantastic insulator against heat loss.
The tiles are supplied as packs of inter-connecting tiles. Each tile measures 300 x 300 x 12mm thick and they have a woven effect top side for grip and a smooth underside.
The tiles are available in packs to fit a wide range of room sizes and are designed to be easy to fit yourself. Each pack contains edging strips so you can produce a neat finish between the edge of your floor and the wall and the tiles can be trimmed to be fit easily using a craft knife.
This pack contains enough tiles to cover a floorspace of 5 x 5ft.
Features And Benefits
- Insulation And Comfort– The tiles provide a warm and comfortable surface on which to sit, kneel and play. They can also reduce heat loss and help insulate the floor of outdoor buildings.
- Easy To Fit– Warm Floor tiles are designed to be easy to fit together and reposition yourself and can be trimmed to size with a craft knife.
- Made From Tough EVA Foam– The non-toxic ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) these tiles are made from is tear and impact resistant for a tough finish. They also have a non slip surface to ensure childrens safety.
- Colour: Green
- Material: Ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA)
- Each tile measures 300 x 300 x 12mm thick
- Easy to fit interconnecting self assembly floor tiles
- Perfect for playhouses and playrooms
- Tear and impact resistant
- Helps to insulate your floor and prevent heat loss
- Non slip surface
- Protects childrens knees and elbows from bumps, scrapes and splinters
- Edging strips for a neat finish (included)
- Can be easily trimmed to size with a craft knife
- Meets BS EN 7188 Slip Resistance Classification
- Compliant with EN71-1, EN71-2 and EN71-3
- Meets Reactions to Fire Classification BFL-S1
- 2 Year Guarantee