Warwick Grey Velvet Ottoman Storage Bed Kingsize
With a soft grey velvet upholstery, a hidden underbed storage area, and a comfortable sprung slatted base, the Warwick Ottoman Storage Bed is a charming and compact bed that acts as a splendid addition to compact bedrooms. The Warwick bed features a buttoned headboard in a diamond pattern with a subtle wingback design to create a beautiful centrepiece in your room.
The Warwick Storage Bed features a huge hidden storage ottoman with a fully boarded base meaning your items don't touch the floor. You can access the ottoman easily by lifting up the base of the bed using the gas-piston mechanisms.
The sprung slatted base offers fantastic support as you sleep and allows better air circulation around your mattress helping it last longer.
Available in Grey or Blue from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Fully Boarded Storage– The spacious fully boarded storage ottoman ensures your items don't touch the floor ensuring they stay clean and dust-free.
- Gas Assisted Lift– The storage ottoman can be easily accessed by lifting the bed base using the hydraulic gas pistons.
- Sprung Slatted Base– The sprung slatted base provides extra comfort and support as you sleep and prolongs your mattress life.
- Mattress not included
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: H139 x W160 x D220
- Footboard height 41cm
- Interior storage height 30cm
- Headboard depth 10.8cm, footboard depth 9cm
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Winged and buttoned headboard (24cm depth)
- Velvet fabric, foam padded bed frame and headboard
- Gas-piston assist for ease of lifting
- Fully boarded base
- Sprung-slatted base
- Requires self assembly
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.