The WD-40 Anti-Friction Dry Lubricant contains PTFE which provides enhanced lubrication, leaving a white dry film that won’t attract dirt, dust or oil and it also makes an extremely effective mould release agent.
Fabricated with an anti-friction formula that makes it perfect for high use or repetitive mechanisms that require protection from daily wear and tear, such as door and window tracks, chains and rollers, power tools, drill bits and lock mechanisms, this WD-40 specialist is ideal for a multitude of household uses.
It’s also designed with a quick-drying, non-drip formula for clinging to vertical surfaces and a Smart Straw that gives two ways to spray; use the flip up straw for hard to reach areas and then flip it down to use the wide angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Smart Straw applicator – You can you it for wide area and precision spray applications
- PTFE formulated – Its anti-friction formula makes it perfect for high use or repetitive mechanisms that require protection from daily wear and tear.
- Mould release – With an advanced formulation, this W-40 specialist works as an effective mould release agent.
- Quick-Dry – It quick-dries and sets as a clear film that won’t attract damaging elements.
- Volume: 250ml
- Quick drying formula
- Ideal for vertical application
- Formulated with PTFE
- Smart Straw technology
- Withstands temperatures of -20℃ to +250℃
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.