- Reviews (1)
This pocket-sized digital radio from Groov-e is just what you need when you're on the move.
With its clean modern styling, it looks and sounds just right. It's lightweight and compact and just ideal for use when you're walking, in the gym, riding on public transport or maybe just relaxing when you're being driven by car. The small but powerful pocket DAB radio is easy to carry and easy to use. With 64 preset channels (32 DAB and 32FM) you will always find great sounds and speech to listen to with all your favourite stations right there. The LCD display shows you what station is playing so making your choice is really simple.
The rechargeable battery of this personal portable radio takes just 2 hours for a full charge and then you have 5 hours of listening time to enjoy. The radio comes with a useful mini-handle and the carabiner clip included in the package means you can attach the radio safely to a belt or any loop on your clothing which keeps the unit safe and secure. There's even a handy torchlight incorporated to help in those darker moments when you need some light to see what you're doing!
Features and Benefits
- Portable and convenient – It comes complete with a 3.5mm headphone socket and earphones are included in the package so you can listen straight out of the box.
- Rechargeable – Micro USB charging cable is supplied so you'll never be out of power. You just need to charge up, have fun and enjoy those sounds wherever you are!
- Pocket-sized – Small hand-held design but full of great features.
- DAB/FM radio
- 64 preset stations: 32 DAB & 32 FM
- LCD display
- Battery: 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, 350 mAh
- Up to 5 hours playtime
- Up to 2 hours charging time
- Auto scan tuning
- 3.5mm headphone socket (headphones included)
- Dimensions: 2 x 9.5 x 5 cm
- Weight: 49.9 g
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.