Webb 26cc Petrol Split Shaft Long Reach Petrol Hedge Trimmer
- Reviews (3)
Great for keeping even the tallest of hedges in good shape, this long reach hedge trimmer from Webb is a very handy tool to have
Perfectly balanced and with an overall length of 230cm, this long-reach machine from Webb makes the job of taming tall hedges both comfortable and safe!
Quality features include a high-torque 26cc full-crank engine, an articulating cutter-head for enhanced flexibility and vibration-damping for low-effort operation.
Features and Benefits
- Long-reaching – With a long reaching cutting blade, this is the ideal tool for keeping your hedges in tip top shape.
- Powerful – Powered by a 26cc petrol engine, you'll find this trimmer has the power you need for all kinds of trimming jobs around the garden.
- Low vibration – With vibration dampening and a handy strap, this machine is great for those time consuming jobs.
- 26cc full crank 2 stroke petrol engine
- Fitted with champion spark plug
- Loop handle
- Adjustable cutting head
- Cutting Length: 42cm (16.5 inch)
- 28 teeth
- Max cutting diameter: 25mm
- Overall length: 230cm
- Harness included
- 2 year warranty
- Weight: 6.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.