Webb 76cm (30") Ride-On Lawnmower with Collector
This ride-on lawnmower from Webb is the perfect machine for keeping your lawn in tip top shape.
Take the hard work out of lawnmowing and make the step up from a walk-behind mower. Featuring multi-speed manual transmission, a spacious garss catcher and three-in-one mowing, this mower is great for maintaining larger lawns.
The manual transmission gives your five forward gears and reverse to drive the 344cc OHV electric start engine. A hefty 176 litre grass catcher means you're able to keep going for a long time between emptying breaks and this combined with the three in one cutting system helps you to tailor this machine exactly to your needs.
Choose from grass collection, mulching to side discharge depending on your needs and the 6 cutting heights mean you can adjust it to suit your lawn.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Three different cutting systems, adjustable cutting height and the manual transmission give you complete control of how this lawnmower gets the job done.
- Manoeuverable – A powerful 344cc OHV engine and a tight 60cm turing circle make it easy to move this mower around your garden getting complete and thorough results.
- Ride-on – Take the hard work out of mowing your lawn thanks to the ride-on nature of this mower. Great for longer time consuming jobs.
- Colour: Green
- Self assembly required
- 76cm (30 inch) single blade cutting deck
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ 344cc OHV electric start engine
- Manual transmission: 5 forward gears - 1 reverse gear
- 3 in 1 cutting system: Collection, mulch or side discharge
- 6 cutting heights (24-75mm)
- 176 litre easy tip collection bag
- Age restriction: 18 years+
- Dimensions: H 112 x W 80 x L 204cm
- Guarantee: 2 year conditional warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.