Webb Supreme 46cm (18") Self Propelled High Wheel Petrol Rotary Lawnmower (Briggs & Stratton Engine)
Offering best-in-class features, at a supremely affordable price, this superbly well-equipped WER18HW4 self-propelled petrol rotary-mower from long-established British brand Webb is worth serious consideration if youre looking to get that bit of extra quality for your money.
Features and Benefits
- EASY-START, SMOOTH AND ROBUST 725EXI ENGINE the 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500E Series engine is compact, lightweight and simple to operate with reduced vibration, quieter operation and enhanced handling
- 8 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 4 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting lengths of grass from 20mm 90mm. Cuttings can be collected, side or rear discharged ejected onto the grass or using the supplied mulch plug, mulched into fine pieces for nutrition to your lawn
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN mesh design makes for better airflow so the generous 65-litre bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based dealer network customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues
- Dimensions: H:95.0 x W:54.0 x D:152.5 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:2 Year Warranty
- Model Number: WER18HW4
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.