White Shark GH-2042 Ocelot Gaming Headset
- Reviews (4)
The White Shark Ocelot GH-2042 Gaming Headset has perfect audio sound and comes with a handy mic for gameplay chat. The ergonomic design makes it easy to wear for long hours of gaming and the colourful lighting effect adds the sleek design.
Features and Benefits
- Crystal Clear Audio & Chat – High precision 50mm premium drivers for great stereo sound and high-sensitivity mic for in-game and online chat.
- Flexible & Comfortable Fit – The self-adaptation style headband automatically conforms to the user’s head for comfort during long periods of use. Soft and comfortable ear cups with a leather-look block out unwanted noises, yet fit very ergonomically around the ears.
- Lighting Effect – Multicolour LED light makes your gaming experience more fun!
- PS4 Compatibility – The Headset can be used on PS4 with an additional 2 x 3,5mm F -> 1 x 3,5mm M 4-Pin adapter, in that case without LED illumination.
- Type: Gaming Stereo 2.0
- Mic: Yes
- Mute button
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dB +/- 3dB
- Mic dimension: 6 x 5mm
- Orientation: Omni-directional
- Impedance: 32 Ohm-a +/- 15%
- Sensitivity: 105dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Lighting: Yes
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Braided cable
- Cable length: 2.2m
- Material: Plastic / Metal
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.