Wolf-Garten 65cm Rotating Blade Electric Corded Hedge Trimmer
This Rotating Blade Electric Hedge Trimmer provides a professional trimming finish for medium to large hedges with thick branches. The 180° rotating blade head has 5 lockable working positions, allowing access to all different angles and makes tackling even awkward hedges easy.
This trimmer has a 230V / 600W engine. There is also a 2 hand safety switch and a 0.02 second quick blade stop, along with an integrated anti-block system.
HSE65V-KIT Includes HSE65V and BS1363/20 20m electric cable.
Features and Benefits
- Low weight – Light in weight for comfort when in use and when transporting the product from storage to the garden.
- Two-handed safety switch – Both switches must be pressed for the trimmer to work, therefore preventing any accidental starting.
- Performance – The 600 watt motor makes it a quick and powerful tool ideal for use on small to medium-sized hedges.
- Engine: 230 V / 600 W
- Blade Length: 65cm
- Blades: 180° Rotating
- Rotating double-edged blades, ground for extra strength
- Anti-block system
- Quick blade stop
- 2 hand safety switch
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Dimensions: D 35 x W 32 x H 115 cm
- Colour: Red, Grey and Yellow
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.