Wolf-Garten Electric 2800W Universal Chipper/Shredder
This Universal Shredder converts garden waste into valuable compost or mulch. The cut and crush action of the cutting system can convert even woody waste up to 40mm in diameter into quality compost, quickly and quietly. The processed material can then be used as mulch on borders and beds.
This shredder features two reversible blades, engine protection and a zero voltage switch. There is also an engine brake, and restart safety device. A robust collector box is included to store the processed material.
The SDE2800EVO-KIT includes SDE2800EVO and BS1363/20 20m electric cable.
Features and Benefits
- Included collection box – Large capacity means you can shred more waste without the need to empty
- Removable hopper – Reduces the size so it’s compact and easy to store and makes it easy to fill.
- Practical – Fast feed hopper and practical plunger for easy filling and fast material throughput.
- Mobile – Easily manoeuvrable thanks to the low weight and wheels.
- Engine type: Electric
- Up to 45mm cutting width
- 2800W motor
- 2 reversible blades
- Shredding System: 2 reversible blades
- Engine protection and zero voltage switch
- Re-start safety device
- Engine brake
- Robust collector box included
- Acoustic level: 104 dB(A)
- Some self-assembly: attaching grass box
- Weight: 24 kg
- Dimensions: D 56 x W 45 x H 92 cm
- Colour: Red, Black and Yellow
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.