Woodshaw Appleton Swing Arbour
Great for your garden or large patio, this contemporary Woodshaw Wooden Swing Seat will be a beautiful addition to your garden landscape.
With a soft swinging motion which will instantly relax you after a hard day at work this swing seat is pressure treated and can be used all year round, perfect for enjoying a cup of cocoa in the winter and a cocktail in the summer!
Finished to a high standard and with quality craftsmanship that’s built to last.
Whether you are looking for seating in a sun-trap or just a spot to sit down and relax with family and friends, this bench comfortably seats 2 people and is designed for comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – With a rustic yet contemporary feel, this swing seat is great for almost any style of garden décor.
- Robust – Built with tough and durable materials, this set of furniture will be a long-lasting addition to your outdoor space.
- FSC approved timber – The wood used in this set has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Durable treated finish – Suitable for use all year round and is great for if you need to entertain guests during summer barbecues.
- Self-assembly required
- Rustic look tanalsied pine pressure treated for extended life
- Made in UK
- Self Assembly
- 20-year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- FSC Certified
- Dimensions: H 200 x W215 x D136cm
- Colour: Natural
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.