Worx 20V Lithium-ion Impact Drill with Spare Battery and Case
Work smarter with this compact and lightweight 20V lithium-ion impact drill from Worx.
The impact drill features a twin gear variable speed range, which allows you to choose the best gear for the job at hand. Gear one is perfect for high torque tasks such as drilling through thick, dense material, while the second gear is great for high speed tasks.
Thanks to its fatigue reducing, compact and lightweight design, the Worx 20V impact drill is perfect for both home and professional use. The 13mm keyless chuck allows you to operate the drill with one hand and the forward or reverse bit rotation options give you precise control.
In this set you get a spare 20V battery to use when charging the other and it is interchangeable with other 20V Worx Max power tools.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight – Using this drill leaves less strain on the user’s body.
- Twin speed gearbox – Choose between high torque and high speed operation.
- Lithium-ion batteries – Includes two high capacity, low discharge batteries with no memory effect.
- Power source: Battery
- Battery type: 20V 2Ah Lithium-ion
- 1st Gear no-load speed: 550rpm
- 2nd Gear no-load speed: 1800rpm
- Minimum impact frequency: 8800bpm
- Maximum impact frequency: 28800bpm
- Chuck capacity: 13mm
- Max torque: 50nm
- Max wood drilling capacity: 40mm
- Max brick drilling capacity: 16mm
- Max steel drilling capacity: 13mm
- Max concrete drilling capacity: 13mm
- Torque settings: 22
- Charge time: 1 hour
- Dimensions: H21.7 x W22.3 x D5.1cm
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
- 1 x Worx 20V Impact Drill
- 2 x Lithium-ion batteries
- 1 x Charging base
- 1 x Carry Case