The Certified range is Yale’s most secure selection of electronic digital safes. Built with armoured steel anti-drill plates on the top and side of the safe as well as between the door and locking plate, they offer comprehensive security and peace of mind.
Designed to protect cash to the value of £2,000 and valuables of £20,000, they feature 22mm electronically motorised locking bolts and a reinforced hinge as well as a mounted opening spring for smooth and efficient use.
With its taller design this model is ideally suited for storing larger files and folders of a sensitive or confidential nature in the office. Easy to programme, it has a digital keypad and a blue backlight LCD display with an optional ‘display code’ function to make it quick and straightforward to punch in your 3-8 digit code, which you can also reset for added convenience.
Powered by four AA batteries, it has a low battery warning so you’ll know when they need replacing and also comes with two manual override keys in case of emergencies.
Features and Benefits
- Protects cash up to £2,000 and valuables of £20,000 – Making the Certified range Yale’s most secure and highly rated.
- Armoured steel anti-drill plates – The extra-thick body and door and reinforced armour plating offer exceptional storage security and peace of mind.
- Digital keypad with backlit LCD display – Makes it easy to enter and reset your security code.
- Compact design – Ensures this safe is convenient to store.
- Model: YSM/400/EG1
- Armoured steel anti-drill plates
- 22mm electronically motorised locking bolts
- 6-lever double-bitted manual override lock
- Digital keypad with blue backlit LCD display
- Resettable 3-8 digit PIN code
- Display code on/off function
- Laser-cut door with minimal gap
- Reinforced hinge and mounted opening spring
- Low battery warning
- Includes 2 x manual override keys
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: H40 x W35 x D34cm
- Weight: 23kg
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee: 2 years