With the Yale High Security Bike Lock you can secure your bike away easily without needing to worry about thieves thanks to the ultra-hardened shackle, for maximum cut and impact resistance.
Double point locking heavy duty crossbar is secure and provides high pull protection and the high security lock provides pick, pull and bump resistance, it can also withstand drill attacks.
The double rubber bumper protects against scratches and the keyway seals to keep out water, dirt and grit so it won’t meddle with the lock internals. Comes with four laser cut keys, one with a micro light.
Features and Benefits
- Sealed keyway – The internals of this lock won't be affected as it's sealed to keep out any dirt, grit and water for your benefit.
- 4 point locking crossbar – This will give you maximum protection when securing your bike so you can be sure it won't be stolen.
- Resistant to cutting and impact – This lock comes with an ultra-hardened shackle to resist attacks or any cutting and will keep your bike secure.
- Conforms to Sold Secure Silver
- Supplied with 4 keys
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: H28 x W18 x D3.4cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.